Welcome to our class website! Check here often for news, progress reports, ideas, surveys, poems, quotes and what we are learning and exploring in class! This is the place to be for info!
Arts, Crafts & Science Corner
Bleeding Tissue Paper Art
• Watercolor paper, I recommend Strathmore
• Bleeding tissue paper
• Sharpie marker, black, fine tip
• Water in container and brush
• Sharpie White paint marker, fine tip
PREP: Cut watercolor paper to ATC size, if making cards (2.5″ x 3.5″)
Cut blue and purple tissue to 1″ squares or smaller, approximately
1. Students draw an assortment of line trees on the bottom of their cards. Some should be large, some small.
2. The sky is made from brushing water where it is desired, and placing an assortment of overlapping tissue squares on top. Let sit for about 5 minutes.
3. Carefully remove the tissue squares. Let dry.
4. Use a white Sharpie paint marker to add dots of snow in the sky.
Quote of the month
Mrs. Dendall-4th Grade, Rm. 15
Thought provoking quotes
Poem of the Week
hooray! Hooray! it's new year's day!