Welcome to our class website! Check here often for news, progress reports, ideas, surveys, poems, quotes and what we are learning and exploring in class! This is the place to be for info!
Arts, Crafts & Science Corner
• Model Magic, white
• Model Magic, black, pink, green, orange
• Plastic cup and lid, 12 oz. size
• Twigs or small sticks
1. Create a “bed” of white Model Magic and press firmly to the inside of the lid. It will keep the snowman in place. Make sure to keep the circle inside of the rim where the bup needs to snap in place.
2. Use the white Model Magic to form the snowman body.
3. Form a hat, face and buttons for your snowman with the colored Model Magic.
4. Add twigs for some realistic stick arms.
5. Place the cup over the art and press firmly until it snaps shut. Attach a string to the top if you would like to hang your homemade snowman globe in a tree.
Quote of the month
Mrs. Dendall-4th Grade, Rm. 15
Thought provoking quotes
Poem of the Week
Cookies for Santa