The jog-a-thon-fourth grade!
Arts, Crafts & Science Corner
homemade valentine cards
• White card stock, letter size
• Colored paper, pretty scraps
• Glue sticks
1. Fold letter-size white card stock paper in half to make a 5.5″ x 8″ card.
2. Random squares and rectangles are cut to fit the paper in a loose grid, and glued in place. Glue sticks work best so there are no wrinkles from wet glue.
2. With the scraps remaining, folded them in half to cut hearts that fit each square or rectangle, i.e. tall skinny heart for a tall skinny box, etc.
3. Glue the hearts in place when they are finished. That’s it – there’s nothing quite like a homemade Valentine card.
Mrs. Dendall-4th Grade, Rm. 15
Poem of the Week